- Intelligent Job Seeker works on a membership basis.
- Users are billed for each membership purchased one-time.
- This provides access to the particular membership purchased for the amount of time allotted for that particular membership.
- Typically, memberships are 30 days.
- Billing is non-recurring. Following the lapse of membership, users are given the option to renew.
- Because 30 days access usually results in a job offer, payments are not automatically recurring.
- IJS accepts all major electronic payments.
- Fees do not include applicable taxes.
After over 1,000 sales, we have had less than 1% of users feel that Intelligent Job Seeker was not worth the money purchased. While there are no refunds, if you find yourself unhappy with the service, please contact your dedicated career specialist. Upon doing so, we will find out what you feel is missing and work with you to get that content.