Be Passionate About Your Career. Put An End To Your Job Search.
- More Relevant Interviews. Tailor your resume in accordance with industry professionals.
- Save Money. Intelligent job seeker is nearly half the cost of professional resume writers.
- Save Time. Our career experts produce a faster turnaround time.
- Get Better Career Advice. Work with recruitment and career experts who work directly with top hiring managers from some of the world’s best companies.
Answer Critical Questions
What Skills Do I Have That Are Not On My Resume? Is My Resume Too Long?
Is My Resume Too Short?
Do I Have The Right Content?
How Do My Qualifications Stack Up Against My Peers?
Am I Writing My Resume Using Industry Accepted Terminology?
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take for the Process to Be Completed?
Typically, the process will take about three to five days from start to finish. Because nothing is automated and is unique to each job applicant’s career demands, that time length can fluctuate with demand.
What Should I Expect Delivered?
- Six resume examples of job seekers going for similar positions=
- Competitive salary insight
- Strategic job search recommendations
- Full interview prep guide relevant to your particular job search
- Microsoft Word formatted resumes to assist with formatting
What Levels of Job Seeker Can The Program Benefit?
Intelligent Job Seeker has proven to help individuals switching careers, changing industries, getting back into the workforce, people who have jumped jobs frequently, more seasoned job seekers, recent graduates or anyone who would want a better idea of the competitive landscape for the jobs they are targeting.
How Do I Contact My Career Advisor?
Our Career Advisors are based in our Midtown Manhattan office and are happy to help. Please email the head U.S. Career Solutions, Scott Abuso for additional program information. firstname.lastname@example.org