A Whole New Perspective on Resume Writing
Tell us your ideal job and we’ll show you real resumes of people who excel at those positions. See how they write their resume, compare your qualifications, better understand what hiring managers are looking for, how competitive your background is and much more.
- View the best resumes in your demographic
- See what your competition writes on their resume
- Determine industry relevant keywords, length and jargon
- See how you compare to candidates who have your ideal job
- Determine what skills you need to learn
- Rewrite your resume with industry accepted keywords and content
Answer Critical Questions
What Skills Do I Have That Are Not On My Resume?
Is My Resume Too Long?
Is My Resume Too Short?
Do I Have The Right Content?
How Do My Qualifications Stack Up Against My Peers?
Am I Writing My Resume Using Industry Accepted Terminology
Faster Than a Resume Writing Service
Complete Survey and Payment
- Complete the Resume Intel Survey
- Complete payment
Competitive Resume Insight
- Based on your career goals, your Intelligent Job Seeker Career Advisor will select up to six relevant resumes of successful job seekers.
- The resumes are pulled from an internal database of our parent company, KAS Placement which boasts over 600,000 sales and marketing resumes.
1 on 1 Expert Training Session
- Career expert presents resumes during a 30-minute phone call
- Resumes are hand-selected to be in-line with your desired job achievements
- Career expert provides tips on how to use the new resume intelligence to write a resume and cover letter that gets noticed.
- Each session is scheduled by appointment via email
More Effective Than a Resume Writer
Resume Writing Services
- Get one resume perspective
- Excessively attempts to increase keyword frequency in order to get the job seeker noticed.
- Often, the resume is not written based upon the individual skills’, interests or future potential but rather written based upon what people are searching for right now on the job boards.
- Receive little to no guidance on salary.
IJS Resume Intel
- See up to 6 different writing styles, formatting options and wording variations that have worked for job seekers just like you.
- Maintain Control of Your Own Branding. Utilize proven competitive insight to write more compelling, relevant resume content the way you want to be seen by employers.
- See what verbiage, resume length and your target employers respond to.
- Gain knowledge of the salary demands of candidates with similar skills, education and experience.
Getting Started with Resume Intel
How It Works
Complete Intel Survey
Schedule Call w Expert
Win At Your Job Search
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take for the Process to Be Completed?
Typically, the process will take about three to five days from start to finish. Because nothing is automated and is unique to each job applicant’s career demands, that time length can fluctuate with demand.
What Levels of Job Seeker Can The Program Benefit?
Intelligent Job Seeker has proven to help individuals switching careers, changing industries, getting back into the workforce, people who have jumped jobs frequently, more seasoned job seekers, recent graduates or anyone who would want a better idea of the competitive landscape for the jobs they are targeting.
What Should I Expect Delivered?
- Six resumes of top job seekers in your desired demographic
- Competitive salary insight
- Strategic job search recommendations
- Full interview prep guide
- Pre-formatted resumes in MS Word format
How Do I Contact My Career Advisor?
Our Career Advisors are based in our Midtown Manhattan office and are happy to help. Please contact your Career Solutions Advisor either by submitting your message through our contact page or via email.
See Your Job Search from a New Perspective
Understanding what interviewing, follow-up and resume strategies your competition uses for their job search is a must-have. Intelligent Job Seeker assists you in accurately identifing shortcomings. Then, it helps you map out a full job search strategy to ensure you make the an impression that employers remember. See the various cost-effective career service products IJS offers.