For less cost than a professional resume service, Intelligent Job Seeker’s Resume Intel empowers job seekers with actual resumes from individuals within their target industry and experience level.
This information not only allows applicants to understand how to write a much better resume, it also tells them how they stack-up skill and background wise against peers.
Resume Intel includes nearly half a dozen real resume examples. Also, participants are given invaluable salary insight as well as personalized recommendations written by a KAS career expert.
- Gain competitive insight. See what others are doing to get the jobs you want.
- Improve wording. Make your content more compelling, relevant and attractive to targeted hiring managers.
- Compare skills. See how your skills compare to candidates who have your ideal job
- Keep your own voice. Use proven data to increase professionalism, however maintain writing control.
Answer Critical Questions
What Skills Do I Have That Are Not On My Resume? Is My Resume Too Long?
Is My Resume Too Short?
Do I Have The Right Content?
How Do My Qualifications Stack Up Against My Peers?
Am I Writing My Resume Using Industry Accepted Terminology?
How It Works
Competitive Resume Insight
- Based on your career goals, your Intelligent Job Seeker Career Advisor will select up to six relevant resumes of successful job seekers.
- The resumes are pulled from an internal database of our parent company, KAS Placement which boasts over 600,000 sales and marketing resumes.
1 on 1 Expert Training Session
- Career expert presents resumes during a 30-minute phone call
- Resumes are hand-selected to be in-line with your desired job achievements
- Career expert provides tips on how to use the new resume intelligence to write a resume and cover letter that gets noticed.
- Each session is scheduled by appointment via email
Significantly More Effective Than a Resume Writer
Resume Writing Services
- Get one resume perspective
- Excessively attempts to increase keyword frequency in order to get the job seeker noticed.
- Often, the resume is not written based upon the individual skills’, interests or future potential but rather written based upon what people are searching for right now on the job boards.
- Receive little to no guidance on salary.
IJS Resume Intel
- See up to 6 different writing styles, formatting options and wording variations that have worked for job seekers just like you.
- Maintain Control of Your Own Branding. Utilize proven competitive insight to write more compelling, relevant resume content the way you want to be seen by employers.
- See what verbiage, resume length and your target employers respond to.
- Gain knowledge of the salary demands of candidates with similar skills, education and experience.
Complete Intel Survey
Schedule Call w Expert
Win At Your Job Search
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take for the Process to Be Completed?
Typically, the process will take about three to five days from start to finish. Because nothing is automated and is unique to each job applicant’s career demands, that time length can fluctuate with demand.
What Levels of Job Seeker Can The Program Benefit?
Intelligent Job Seeker has proven to help individuals switching careers, changing industries, getting back into the workforce, people who have jumped jobs frequently, more seasoned job seekers, recent graduates or anyone who would want a better idea of the competitive landscape for the jobs they are targeting.
What Should I Expect Delivered?
- Six resumes of top job seekers in your desired demographic
- Competitive salary insight
- Strategic job search recommendations
- Full interview prep guide
- Pre-formatted resumes in MS Word format
How Do I Contact My Career Advisor?
Our Career Advisors are based in our Midtown Manhattan office and are happy to help. Please contact your Career Solutions Advisor either by submitting your message through our contact page or via email.